Sunday, September 1, 2013

THE END & CHAPTER ONE


It's "The End" of my "Summer Reading". I didn't accomplish my 3560 pages as I projected, but I did read 2033 pages that totaled 6 books and I'm happy with that. I had a fun filled summer that kept me too busy to reach my goal. I always have grandiose plans of reading, doing yard projects and traveling in my 83 days off. Before long I'm sleeping in late, going for bike rides and sitting around a campfire. That's when I realize, that's what summer is all about. So as I shelf my books and spend the last of my summer savings, (on house stain for one of my grandiose plans), I look forward to "Chapter One" as the school year begins. This year I will be in a new position at East Junior High working as an Instructional Aide. I'm excited and nervous and will probably learn more in the classroom then I did the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment