Saturday, March 29, 2014

DREAMING


We all do it. Some are more vivid than others. What is it? Dreaming. Many mornings I wake up knowing I had a dream, but I don't remember a thing. Then there are the morning I'm saying to myself, "What the heck was that all about." This morning was one of those days. The dream involved a Texas airport, tent camping in the snow at the airport and 3 little dogs that had really, I mean really, really, pointed noses and short legs. I did a little research on the meaning of these symbols.
 
Airplane
The airplane in dreams represents a trip to another level of knowledge. When you see in a dream that you are traveling by plane, this means that you are reaching a higher level of knowledge and comprehension.
 
Tent
A tent in a dream symbolizes that the dreamer is traveling and do not settle. Wherever she wants to come to rest, it will be only temporary. Tent represents a lifetime building, which is built on shaky foundations, and it provides no security. This may also explain a desire for adventure and recklessness. Sometimes dreaming of the tent, suggest to get rid of all that hinders the self-development, satisfaction and joy.
 
Dog
To see a dog in your dream symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities. Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten.
 
After doing this research I still have a feeling of "what the heck was that all about." Maybe it means I'm going to travel and buy a dog. I did see a commercial on TV last night with an adorable puppy and thought I needed one. Although the dogs in my dream were not appealing to me at all. Help me readers. Can you interpret this dream ... or ... share your most vivid or strangest dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment