Monday, November 25, 2013

THANKFUL

 
It's been awhile and I've missed you. With Thanksgiving on the horizon I took some time to reflect on what I'm thankful for. Come to find out, I have a hand full of things. My family is my life line but I'm also thankful for waking up each morning, my health, my friends, my job, music and opportunities. I'm thankful for living in Wisconsin as I love the changing of the seasons ... yes, that includes the "s" word, snow. Research shows that saying "thank you" for the good stuff in life makes for a happier, healthier you. And it makes those around you feel pretty darn good, too. So spread the love, be thankful, and say thank you ... Thank you for reading my blog.

BONUS: Here's a video to put a smile on your face ... Things We Should Say More Often
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-11785/20-things-we-should-say-more-often.html

No comments:

Post a Comment