Thursday, July 17, 2014

POWER TOOLS AND BEER

A few weeks ago I was introduced to a "college" drinking game. (Yes, I said "college". You may think I'm to old for college games, but at least I'm drinking age.) After a few rounds of playing I knew I had to have this game. The name of the game is Beersbee and it consists of a beer bottle on a post that you try to knock off with a frisbee. The most important rule of the game is that you must have a beer in one hand at all times. After several sleepless nights dreaming about how I was going to design/create the game, my husband and I took on the challenge of carving them to replicate beer bottles. We busted out the chainsaw, chisel and hammer, grinder, sander and a few Band-Aids to achieve our vision. I paid homage to a couple of my favorite beers that also happen to sport my favorite football team colors. This weekend I will get a chance to play Beersbee with my faithful teammate Laura. We are wicked competitors even though we have never won a game. (We can catch the hell out of the Frisbee, but we can't hit the bottle.) We really don't care, we just have a lot of fun letting the other team win.
Disclaimer: No beer was ingested while operating the power tools.


 
THE MAKING OF BEERSBEE
 

 
 



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment