Thursday, April 17, 2014

SNAPSHOT


 
Holy Smokes, imagine my excitement in finding a beer called "Snapshot". Obviously it combines two of my favorite things and exemplifies the title of my blog space ... and it's delicious too. I'll be adding Snapshot to my list of summer beverages. The best part of blogging about beer is the taste testing. After pouring this hazy wheat beer I discovered a wonderful sweet citrus taste that turned tart past the palette. I wasn't very familiar with New Belgium beer which is brewed in Colorado so I did some investigating. (I might be moving to Colorado to work at this brewery.) This company is big on social media, riding bicycles, playing on slides and capturing beer drinking memories. Check out this video.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNrWlDDkp_0#t=50  Although I don't access my social media through my phone, since I'm still flipping my phone, I enjoy Facebook and Instagram on my laptop. If there ever was a reason to get a smart phone it would be to download New Belgium's Beer Mode App. You can go offline for a beer without anyone realizing you're gone. Activate Beer Mode and the app will automatically post preselected messages to your social networks so you can give beer your undivided attention. Put down your phone, pick up a beer and your friends are none the wiser. My friends would be wiser ... since they'd be sitting beside me enjoying a Snapshot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment