Tuesday, December 31, 2013

YEAR IN REVIEW


 
Brought in the New Year with Friends.

Made Royal Icing (for the first time) to decorate cookies.

Celebrated Christmas in January because Prairie was in New Zealand/Australia for the Holidays.

Added to my Chapstick collection.

Drank some beer.

Bought matching “lazy” chairs for Bruce and me … they’re working really well.

Bought new luggage.

Celebrated Prairie’s 21st birthday in Las Vegas … good excuse to try out the new luggage.

Saw Phillip Phillips in concert at WSU with Laura and Prairie … who names their kid that?

Drank some beer.

Decorated a lampshade with Leinenkugel bottle caps.

Drank some beer … for the sake of future arts-n-craft projects.

Bruce bought a Polaris Razor UTV against my better judgment … don’t tell Bruce, but I love it.

Partied like a Rockstar for my birthday … felt like I had rocks on my head the next morning.

Started this Blog.

Upgraded my camera lenses.

Sold our canoe and pop-up camper and bought a 1992 5th-wheel. I once said I would never own a camper with an air conditioner or bathroom … never say never.

Went to Nashville with family … laughed, sang, danced and got some red cowboy boots.

Drank some beer.

Made strawberry/rhubarb jam until it was coming out of my ears … that’s a lot.

Celebrated Independence Day with friends in the Northwood’s … drank some beer. J

Saw a Fun concert at Taste of Chicago … for you that aren’t cool … Fun is the name of the band, not an adjective.

Enjoyed a Don Williams concert in the Dells with the hubby and parents.

Got to spend some time with a lifelong friend and had some childhood flashbacks.

Went camping/UTVing in July and needed mittens.

Saw Randy Houser in concert at the Wausau Fair.

Won a gun at the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet … anyone want to buy a gun?

Drank some beer.

Saw Nitty Gritty Dirt Band in concert at the Wausau Fair … wish I would have worn a twirly skirt.

Added to my Chapstick collection.

Hosted 2 talented kids from Kids From Wisconsin.

Saw Josh Thompson in concert at Witter Field.
Enjoyed a long, long, long lunch date at the Harbor Bar in Waupaca with a couple of girlfriends.

Bruce and I attended a Packer pre-season game … now we’re anticipating the Wildcard game.

Participated in CMN Kolor For Kids 5k Funfest.

Saw Justin Moore in concert at the Marshfield Fair … this might have been my favorite concert of the year.

Stained the house … this was not fun like everything else on my list.

Started a new job … 4 months later and I’m still lovin’ it.

Went camping/UTVing in September and needed the air conditioner … hot, hot, and hot!

Got to enjoy the UW Marching Band at a Rapids football game.

Attended the Packers/Lions game and again, got to enjoy the UW Marching Band and a Packers win.

Drank some beer … with friends at Dells On Tap. According to the pictures, we had a blast. J

Had a successful shopping and social trip with high school girlfriends in Minneapolis and enjoyed a Brian Setzer Concert and Maiden Dixie Band.

Created a YouTube account.

Celebrated Andy’s 25th birthday … really, 25? How can that be?

Hosted my family for Holiday celebrations.

… coming around full circle … heading out for our traditional New Year’s celebration with friends.

Live Long and Prosper!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment