- It's not drinking on the job if you weren't planning to do any work.
- My only source of exercise is bar crawls.
- I'm worried we're not saving enough for our retirement alcohol.
- I enjoy a pint of beer each night for its health benefits. The other pints are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.
- Spilling a full beer you paid for is the adult equivalent of letting go of a balloon.
- Beer Pong - Proof that sports and alcohol do mix.
- Drinking ... may cause memory loss ... or worse, memory loss.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Thursday, August 7, 2014
cloud-gaze verb \ˈklau̇d\ \ˈgāz\ : to gaze at clouds : a visionary action of the imagination : to fix the eyes in a steady intent look often with eagerness or studious attention
I've done a lot of cloud-gazing this summer. Within these clouds I've seen a squirrel, a fish, a cat, a guitar and more but mostly big fluffy cotton balls. You know, cumulus clouds. I challenge you to go lay on your back and look up. You don't need any fancy equipment, just an imagination and a pillow if you plan on laying there for awhile.